Our article investigating the results of QST massage in older children with ASD has been published! The one-year study showed that, as compared with children aged 3-6 yrs, children aged 6-12 yrs had comparable improvements in sensory problems, behavior and severity of autism. So, for those elementary school-aged children whose parents didn’t find out about QST earlier, there is definitely something that can be done!
- Washington Families Magazine Publishes Article on QST Massage
- Study of Qigong Massage on Elementary School Aged Children with Autism Shows Promising Results
- Two-Year Study Results Published
- Skin Biopsies in Autistic Children Find Cause for Touch Avoidance
- Dr. Silva Presents at International Conference in Barcelona