QST Master Trainer
Upcoming Courses: This course is offered
on an ongoing basis
— Course Description
The QST Master Trainer course is for QST Certified Trainers interested in teaching the QST Certified Trainer course.
QST Certified Trainers who successfully complete all the requirements of all phases of the QST Master Trainer course and are awarded QST Master Trainer status are thereby now qualified to teach the QST Certified Trainer course.
- Prospective student must be a QST Certified Trainer
- Successfully worked with 12 children (under the age of 12) and families and demonstrated positive outcomes on pre-/post-test results
— Graduation Requirements
- Co-teach a QST Certified Trainer course with a Master Trainer
- Supervise a minimum of two therapists with supervision support from a Master Trainer
- Receive a QST Master Trainer designation recommendation from the QST Master Trainer co-teaching the course
Qigong Sensory Training Institute (QSTI) is a nonprofit organization that developed and teaches Qigong Sensory Treatment (QST) to parents and professionals. We are the only source in the world that teaches QST, and only organizations and individuals certified by us are qualified to teach and treat. See the list of QST Certified Trainers here.