Parents should continue giving daily QST to their child, while the trainer takes a break from coaching/treatment visits. This gives the parent the opportunity to experience success in giving the treatment without giving the credit to the trainer. This will help in their transition after the course to continue QST on their own. It is also an opportunity for parents who do not maintain the daily treatment to see that their child may regress and to learn that daily QST is necessary for their child’s continued progress.
- Washington Families Magazine Publishes Article on QST Massage
- Study of Qigong Massage on Elementary School Aged Children with Autism Shows Promising Results
- Two-Year Study Results Published
- Skin Biopsies in Autistic Children Find Cause for Touch Avoidance
- Dr. Silva Presents at International Conference in Barcelona